Friday, July 30, 2010

Review or the Gilmour Lawn Reel Mower


With my experience with the Gilmour lawn reel mower starts with the look of American made quality. Its powder coat finish and metal design looks and feels great. This reel lawn mower is heaver then some reel mowers of today because of its quality construction but is still lighter in weight then others. When the Gilmore is adjusted correctly pushes very easy.
I also like the 20" width design to get the job done and the wheels in the rear to help mower straight. Its 5 blade reel was great at getting the combine effect of pulling the grass into it. This worked well on Blue Grass and Rye. I don't have a the ability of trying this lawn reel mower on other grasses at this time.
With the Gilmour and all the mowers I try out, I ran a file across the front edge of the bedknife to remove any paint and to make sure it is sharp. Then test it on long wet grass. I was satisfied with the cut that I received from the Gilmour lawn reel mower.
For more information on the Gilmour lawn reel mower go to greatmower.com

No comments:

Post a Comment